(01) I was living in an attic in New York when I first started to think of THEMUSEUMVISITOR.
Painting was the only thing I could do and I sketched about clothes little by little.
I designed the photo of memory with a blanket.
-Be careful because it is weak against heat and can cause scratches even if it is slightly brushed.
- Please note that the slight coloration on the end finish is a natural phenomenon caused by needle marks during manufacture.
●Washing and management methods
- Please wash it in cold water alone to maintain printing and prevent damage to alcohol.
- Avoid machine drying as much as possible because it can be easily damaged by heat during washing or natural drying, and hang it on a cool place when drying at home.
-Fold wet tissue or dry towel in the direction of the picture since mold can occur in places with high humidity or temperature change.
- Please proceed with cold water alone for fear of ear infection and hair flying, and then put it in the laundry net and proceed with cold water washing.
114 x 147 x 0.1
100% COTTON WITH DIGITAL PRINTING