-Silver and plated products can be easily discolored when exposed to sweat or cosmetics or exposed to air without being worn for a long time.
-When not worn, keep it sealed in the zipper bag included in the package to slow the discoloration.
- When cleaning silver products, it is recommended to use warm water and mild detergent to wash.
- When discoloring the product, please use 'SILVER POLISHING CLOTH' or other high-quality polish provided by HUSP. (except for plated products)
- The black color is characterized by the wearer's wearing habits and the silver color being revealed as the plating peels off over time.
-Plating peeling off is a natural phenomenon, not a defect.
-If the plated product is discolored, it should be re-plated rather than washed.
●RETURN & EXCHANGE
- All HUSP products are manufactured at the same time as the customer's order, so it is difficult to exchange or refund due to a simple change of mind.
- Exchange is not possible if the product is intentionally damaged.
- A/S service is provided free of charge for one year from the date of purchase, and if additional materials are required, a separate repair fee may occur.
- Free repair is not possible if the product is intentionally damaged.
- The cost of round-trip shipping is borne by the customer during A/S, and please be sure to send the warranty card together.
-All products of HUSP are custom-made and take 7-10 days (except holidays and weekends) to deliver.
Material: STERLING SILVER, 14K GOLD PLATED STERLING SILVER, RHODIUM PLATED STERLING SILVER